We have some fantastic raffle packages with proceeds benefiting Oregon Cancer Foundation. With limited entries, you have a great chance of winning. At present, we have no more than 15 entries for any one package. I won’t list them all, because you can review at your leisure, but let me give you some highlights:
• If you have a baby or know someone who does, don’t miss this package that offers handmade moccasins and a family photo shoot.
• If you commute or travel by bicycle, this Burley trailer is for you. With bags included, this package is worth $800. You could win it for just $10!
• Mitch Hagstrom, Chief Banking Officer of Pacific Continental Bank, is one of the brightest and most genuine business leaders I know. This package offers an opportunity to play a round of golf with him followed by lunch at Eugene Country Club.
• With two three-day passes to the sold out Willamette Country Music Festival, you might want to check out this package.
• We have two packages with concert tickets at Edgefield in Portland, but this one includes a food walking tour of N. Mississippi Ave by Forktown. Forktown is the number-one rated Portland activity on TripAdvisor.
• Duck Football tickets, VIP tailgate passes and lots of Oregon swag fill up this package.
• Win this package and you and 19 of your friends can watch an Ems baseball game from a luxury suite, with food and drinks included.
• The downtown package includes gift certificates for Tap & Growler, Off the Waffle, Barn Light and Ambrosia.
Did I mention we have discounted ticket pricing? One ticket for $10; five for $45; and 10 for $80. If you buy more than 10 tickets, you continue to receive a 20 percent discount. Winners will be determined June 2.
A huge thank-you to everyone who donated to make this raffle possible. And thank you to everyone who has participated in my fundraising efforts. Your support means a great deal to me.